When I began Second Life, [Gauze] was one of those stores I just couldn’t keep stop spending my lindens at. Of course it didn’t hurt that it was so close to Sn@tch and I was pretty much there all the time. I have watched the transition of [Gauze] go from Visual Kei items to more Fantasy and Roleplay looks. When I’m looking for a set of unique eyes, avatar, skin, etc. I can always count on [Gauze].
I am showcasing the female version of the Fenrir Outfit. Just in case you are wondering there is a wonderful male version that I wanted to take pictures of but alas boi Lola was being shy and didn’t want to make an appearance. If you remember the awesome Fenrir Pauldron that Yukio debut at last years Fantasy Faire, you will be amazed at this complete outfit. The claws include a position hud so that you can change how the claws/gloves pose. The corset is mesh as well as the boots. The pants also come in a phat azz/cutie azz version which I was tempted to try but I remembered I didn’t go buy the appliers yet for my [GAUZE] skins.
Also I was a bit nostalgic and I purchased a hair from the Curious Kitties booth. They were once my go-to place for unique hairstyles in Second Life but with the advent of so many wonderful stores in Second Life I have expanded my store options. I loved how wild and crazy this hairstyle I chose from Curious Kitties was. It was the perfect compliment to my [Gauze] look.
- Outfit: [Gauze] Fenrir -Full Female Outfit @ the Faery Court, Fantasy Faire 2014
- Tattoo: [Gauze] Idra – Tattoo – Twilight
- Eyelashes: *MC* “Falsies” Eyelash – Upper+Lower (add)
- Hair: Nyanotech Hair [Type B] – Paradise V3 @ Medhir Woods, Fantasy Faire 2014
- Teeth: [Gauze] Nightmare – Uneven – F
- Shape: .tsg. Eun-Seo Shape
- Skin: [Gauze] Nude V2 – Silver – F
- Eyes: .tsg. Mori Eyes – Red (big shine)
Poses by tea.s – So Fetch Poses