TRAP is a store that is known for its fantasy/roleplay items. I have been a consistent customer of Selos Dae for years. Each year she amazes me with what she creates for each Fantasy Faire Event.
Below I am showcasing her RFL items, which are the Koi Scales Tattoos in Violet and Cyan. These are a updated version of what was available on a previous generation of skins called “Koi”. I love the artwork and how beautiful and intricate each detail within the tattoo is. There are several different versions of coverage you can choose to wear. I happen to be wearing 100% coverage, because I wanted to showcase the artwork but also keep my privates covered.
As you can see in the photos above, I am also wearing a RFL item by AZE Jewelry Designs as well as a beautiful and ornate hair accessory by Naminoke. I am also wearing the brand new Vampire Ears that TRAP launched at Fantasy Faire 2014.
I wanted to do a vampire-esque post using the Vampire Ears and the Vampire Skin by TRAP. I remembered I picked up this lovely dress by Sweet Lies for 124L at Fantasy Faire 2014. I coordinated the look with more jewelry by AZE Jewelry Designs.
- Tattoo: Trap Koi Scales tattoo Violet | Trap Koi Scales tattoo Cyan RFL items @ Faery Court, Fantasy Faire 2014
- Necklace: AZE RFL Forest Treasures Necklace – Women’s @ Asperatus, Fantasy Faire 2014
- Hair Accessory: *N*AJISAI HAIR ACCESSORY PPL @ Hope’s Horizon, Fantasy Faire 2014
- Shoes: Baiastice_Ute Mesh Pumps
- 2.0 makeup: .random.Matter. – Pestilence Eyeshadows – Queen
- Lashes: *MC* “Falsies” Eyelash – Upper+Lower (add)
- Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Sanna Mesh Hair – Ethereal @ Sanctum, Fantasy Faire 2014
- Jewelry: AZE Yum Kimil Maya Tiger Eye Earrings & Silver Necklace @ Asperatus, Fantasy Faire 2014
- Dress: Lucy Black Outfit – Sweet Lies @ Wiggenstead Mooring, Fantasy Faire 2014
- Ears: Trap Vamp ears @ Faery Court, Fantasy Faire 2014
- Shape: .tsg. Eun-Seo Shape
- Skin: Trap Vampy Stain F Tone01
- Eyes: .tsg. Mori Eyes – Red (big shine)
Poses by: marukin and .ploom.